Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The letter A

Dear hearts,

Miss Mich had a most productive day yesterday. She was exhausted.

Breakfast with the movers and shakers and miners and doers. Miss Mich was dizzy at the thought of it all. Not to mention the millions of tonnes of lovely bauxite that will be winging its way from the gulf to China. Bye bye...a fist full of dollars for the "hub" whilst much of the proceeds of sales interestingly will be kept also in Chinese hands (well, not all Chinese hands, that would be a lot....). Miss Mich could not decide between buying shares or protest placards..

From there Miss Mich beetled away selling her pens to the good folk of the local community, keeping the money and the love at home.

Which brings me to the topic of Ambassadorship. What a lovely term. Miss Mich has a private fantasy (one of many obvi..) of being the ultimate Ambassador. I am giving the title a Capital letter, I think it is deserving. As much as I do not like to share (sticky fingers in the chip packet..), we are all capable of being Ambassadors, not necessarily worthy, but capable none the less. We should all share the love. Start spreadin' the news, jungle drums, do you get my drift?

If something is good, share the information, if someone mixes a good cocktail, tell them you appreciate it and tip them well.

As a result of my sterling national service I am going for diplomatic immunity and free first class travel wherever I please...

Enjoy hump day.

Love Miss Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment