Wednesday, March 11, 2009

La Bella L'una


Well Dear hearts,

It was a full moon last night, and it was spectacular.

I now realise why my energy levels have been peaking and my interest in sport even greater. I must confess, the moon makes Miss Mich a little loopy. And I love it.

As I was sauntering along the promenade at Palm Cove with Miss Mich's consultant on all things green and environmental, the moon was making her way above the cloud line like Saraswati, the Vedic Goddess of Wisdom and Learning. Opening as the evening progressed, the moon revealed herself like the big white lotus that Saraswati sits upon. Miss Mich positioned herself so that she could moon bathe, drink in that silver trail and the Tasmanian Pinot...

Miss Mich and the Green Guru discussed travel and the tides. Miss Mich revealing her theory of the moon and its effect on women and their balance, their harmony. For are we not 80% water? It makes sense, therefore, that we are somewhat tidal? Ebb and flow? Tide line and bikini line... I think I'm digressing a little, but for the arguments sake lets all agree that the moon can be distracting at the very least.

I'm not sure the Green Guru felt the same way about the moon as Miss Mich, but did reveal that when sailing away from land the full moon is capable of dimming the stars... no mean feat for a satellite that is merely reflecting the light of the sun..

And so dear hearts, embrace all things luna or at the very least find an quiet open space and howl a little...

Enjoy Thursday.

Love Miss Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment