Thursday, March 26, 2009

Welcome to the Weekend

It's Friday dear hearts!

And Miss Mich is excited..Off to Sydney to share the pen love and catch up with more of Miss Mich's best friends.

Miss Mellie will be toasting the croissants and popping the corks for Sunday brunch and Miss Mich's premier wardrobe consultant will be eyeing off the latest trends and giving all an update. Said wardrobe consultant and lover of the middle eastern man, Miss Christine was very much the doyenne of Double Bay, back in the day. But let me tell you, still knows a thing or three about style and wardrobe management. We will be hearing the gospel according to Miss Christine very soon.

Being a Sydney girl, my heart is a little a flutter at the thought of Rose Bay, Double Bay, Belleview Hill and my darling girl friends. In my former life, Sydney was a beautiful place to live. One had the view, the lunches, that spacious boot and the funds to fill it. The bright young things tootled around with their friends, boating, sailing, surfing and generally being spoilt, as was Miss Mich.

Now, being a Queensland girl, my heart is a flutter at the thought of sailing out from Yorkey's on a Thursday evening, driving with the full moon behind those amazing green hills, watching the Ulysses butterfies dance around me and the sun birds. And I realise that even though my boot may now be teeny weeny and there are no funds to fill it, I am as spoilt now as I was then.

Enjoy Friday.

Love Miss Mich

1 comment: