Saturday, July 24, 2010

Moving Forward

Dear hearts,

Following on from my previous tete et tete, it has been suggested I offer up a strategy for the future. Just because I had no grand plan when I was 18 doesn't mean I can't formulate one now. It's never too late. In the words of our fearless female leader and at the risk of aligning myself with a Ranga...”moving forward”... these are some of the things I would like to achieve.

I will start small.

A basketball backboard to play one on one and perfect my three pointers (I'm actually really good at them...)
A dog to walk and take to the beach
A bicycle to ride to coffee on the weekends
A family membership to the local tennis club so that all the little one's can hang out and hit balls
The opportunity to cook lavish meals of many courses and feed all the babies until they pop
To take you know who to see the Songbird perform
To have my darling boy live at home again, even if just for the summer holidays, so I can wash for him, cook for him and cuddle him
To be tucked in again. I didn't realise how precious that is until it happened for the first time, not very long ago

Next level

A boat would be nice. I miss the little fishy's. And I know they miss me
Travel. Anywhere. With you know who
The business that is in my head needs to be put on paper and then realised. Help with that would be good
Finish the book that is started and finish the rest of the stories, poetry and ideas that are currently bullet point word documents not unlike this
Time....

Top of the Pile

A garden
A house to go with it
The boy to go with that
L. Lots
A future of all of the above. A boy, all the babies and love.
Simplicity

This was easier than I thought Dear hearts. Simpler. Let's hope I can cross a few off the list and sit back in the afternoon and smile.

With love

No comments:

Post a Comment